- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
- Employed Physicians Financial Preparedness Report
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Many seniors now face some of the highest out-of-pocket expenses for health care in the history of Medicare, confronting bills Medicare does not pay.
Physician-Exclusive Medicare Supplement Plans
- Competitive rates, depending on your age and state of residence when your Certificate is issued, translate into a solid value for your insurance dollar. Compare the AMA-sponsored Plans' premiums to those of other plans.
- All 10 of the standardized Medical Supplement Plans are offered, if available in your state.
- Timely claims processing and personalized, courteous service.
- Your spouse or domestic partner, parents and other eligible family members also have access to these Medicare Supplement Plans.
Medicare supplement insurers can only offer standardized policies. Your decision on who to buy your coverage from should be based on value, reliability and service. You will find all with the AMA-sponsored Medicare Supplement Insurance Program underwritten by Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA**.
This website description is not a contract. This is a brief summary only and is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of the group policy applicable in your state. Availability of Medicare Supplement insurance is subject to state approval. Plan options may vary by state and coverage may not be available in all states. In Massachusetts, the 10 standardized plans are not allowed, but two other plans are offered. Medicare Supplement insurance plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the Federal Medicare Program.
** In NY, Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company, Inc., Purchase, NY. In CT, MA, ME, and WA, Monumental Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA.