- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
Online Bill Pay Services
At AMA Insurance we strive to make your experience exceptional and account maintenance easy. As part of our commitment, we now offer online bill pay for the plans listed below.
As a customer, you can make payments against your certificate by electronic debit from your checking account.
Online bill pay is available for the following plans:
When you click Pay Online Now, you will be taken to a secure site (maintained by First Tennessee Bank) where privacy of your information is maintained at all times.