- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
Prescription Discount Card
Take control over the cost of your prescription medications.
Save significantly on your prescription drugs. It's as simple as showing your Prescription Discount Card to your local pharmacist.
Note: This plan is available to current participants only. It is not available for sale to new participants at this time.
Features and Benefits
- Save an average of 20% on brand name and generic prescription drugs
- No limits on how many times you can use the card
- More than 60,000 participating pharmacies, including Walgreens, Eckerd Drugs, Pay Less Drugs, Rite Aid Pharmacies, Long Drugs, Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, and Kmart
- State-of-the-art mail service pharmacies
As one of the nation's leading prescription benefit managers the administrator of this program, CVS Caremark, is recognized as being on the forefront of pharmacy and medical cost management.
Who can benefit from this Program?
- Those who are uninsured or have health insurance that does not include prescription drug coverage. This Program can help you save money on prescription medicines.
- Those who take medications which are not covered by their health insurance or Medicare Part D program, such as anxiety medications or sleep-aids. This program covers all commonly prescribed medications.
Find Your Pharmacy/Price
- Find the list of network pharmacies nearest you
- Find the price of the prescription drugs available by retail and Mail Service or by calling the number on the back of your prescription card for more information. (For Mail Service products, Illinois residents should add 1% sales tax. Louisiana residents will be charged sales tax, if applicable.)
Note: The "Select a Plan Member" box has been pre-set for participants. To get started, skip to the "Drug Name" and enter your drug name.
Extra Savings and Convenience through Mail Service
You can save even more when you order your prescriptions by mail. This service offers a 90-day supply of select medications for a low, fixed price. Plus, enjoy free standard shipping and handling.
If you are already taking a product on the price list for Mail Service, we'll even contact your doctor to obtain a new prescription for you! Simply call the number on the back of your prescription card and ask for FastStart service. Please have your prescription information – including your doctor's name and phone number – shipping address and credit card information ready.
As part of this program you are also eligible for discounts on high tech and injectable drugs. This program is designed to provide convenient delivery of your specialty medication, helpful follow-up care calls, informative condition-specific information, expert counseling, and easy access to healthcare experts 24 hours a day, seven days a week – all designed to provide you with convenience and superior service. Please call the number on the back of your prescription card for more information.
AMA Insurance Agency, Inc. selected CVS Caremark Inc. to administer the Prescription Discount Card Program because of their comprehensive experience in Prescription medicine.
All of CVS Caremark's personnel operate under the highest quality and ethical standards for safe and accurate drug handling and dispensing, cost control, and responsive, professional client service.
CVS Caremark Inc. is not an insurance company and therefore, not eligible to receive a financial strength rating by the insurance company analysts, such as A.M. Best and Standard & Poor's.