- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
- Employed Physicians Financial Preparedness Report
Coast to Coast Vision Plan
Imagine, saving 20% to 60% on all the eyewear purchases you and your family need - for just $20 a year for AMA members! (Non-AMA members pay $27 a year.)
With your Coast to Coast Vision Plan card, you can get immediate savings for you, your spouse, and all dependent children at your local area independent practitioners, regional chains like Pearle Vision and LensCrafters, and at many department store optical centers such as JC Penney and Sears.
To locate local service providers, or for questions, just call 1-800-800-EYES.
Thousands of Participating Eye Care Professionals
Locate a provider near you. Choose from local participants or chains like LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears, JC Penney, Sterling Optical, Target Optical and Eyemasters. By clicking this link, you will leave the AMA Insurance Agency, Inc. web site and will link to a site created and maintained by New Benefits.
Overview of Products and Services
Range of Savings
Includes most designer frames; lenses; and specialty items like tints, scratch-resistant coatings, ultraviolet protection.
0% - 60%
Wide selection of major brand items: disposables, torics, bifocals and glass permeable.
20% - 50% for convenient mail order service.
Includes medical eye exams and many surgical procedures like PRK and LASIK.
10% - 30%
Sign up for the Coast To Coast Vision Plan Today!
THIS IS NOT INSURANCE
Coast to Coast Vision is a subsidiary of New Benefits, a privately held company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Since its inception in 1989, Coast to Coast Vision has seen tremendous growth and currently has over 500 organizations representing over eight million members enrolled in the Vision Program.
Coast to Coast has arrangements with thousands of eye care professionals for reduced fees on exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses and other procedures.
Ongoing price and discount analysis ensures members receive competitive prices and quality. New Benefits has achieved its success through the delivery of exceptional customer service and value.
Note: Coast to Coast Vision is currently not available in the following states: CA, ID, KS, LA, MD, NH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TX, UT, WA and WV.