- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
The business operations of a medical practice require business insurance solutions that are as unique as your needs.
AMA Insurance Agency, Inc. selected The Hartford to offer quality business insurance coverage with cost-effective options that can be tailored to help protect your practice and employees.
This program offers quality service solutions to help save you time so you can focus on taking care of your patients. Explore the business insurance coverage options offered:
Business Owner's Policy - includes Business Property Insurance and Business Liability Coverage
Commercial Auto Insurance
To learn more:
Call 1-800-417-8054, code AMAWEB or request a call back from a licensed insurance specialist
Get a quote for your practice today
1-800-417-8054Use code: AMAWEB
Monday–Friday 7AM-6PM CDT
8 Tips to Help
Reduce Your Risk
of a Data Breach
Level Term Life Insurance
Apply for Life Insurance in $1,000 increments from $100,000 up to $2 million. Get a fixed rate for your coverage for your choice of 10, 15 or 20 years.
Take a few minutes to find out how much you could save with our physician-exclusive home and auto insurance, provided by Liberty Mutual.
Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Help protect yourself from co-pays, deductibles, and other hospital expenses. We offer up to 500 dollars for every day you or a family member is in the hospital.