- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
Dental coverage is an important part of your personal safety net to help protect you and your family from unforeseen expenses.
Dental Insurance through MetLife is now available to all physicians, their families and staff. At AMA Insurance Agency, we're always looking for products and services that provide value to physicians. That's why you should give serious consideration to this offer for dental insurance from MetLife at competitive group rates that could help you save money.1
Key features of the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program:
- Choice of two plan benefit designs.
- Freedom to see any dentist you want.
- More than 170,000 preferred dentist locations nationwide.
- Coverage for preventive, basic and major services.
- PDP negotiated in-network fees 15-45% less than average fees charged by dentists in the same community.2
For full information on plan choices, monthly rates and enrollment options, use the following links:
1Savings from enrolling in a dental benefits plan will depend on various factors, including how often participants visit the dentist and the cost of services covered.
2Based on internal analysis by MetLife. To see if your dentist participates in the PDP network, go to www.metlife.com/dental to use the Find a Dentist tool.
Like most group health insurance policies, MetLife group policies contain certain exclusions, limitations, waiting periods and terms for keeping them in force.