- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- HIV Indemnity Insurance
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Additional Recommendations
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- White Papers
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
Disability Income Insurance
Get the right amount of coverage. The frequency and severity of disability is too big a risk to leave to chance.
If disability prevents you from working and providing care to your patients, Disability Income Insurance offered by AMA Insurance can help cover your financial needs.
Physician-Exclusive Group Disability Income Insurance
- Covers you in your own specialty.
- Portable coverage stays with you through employer changes.
- Catastrophic Disability Income Rider can help pay for nursing home and home health care.
- NEW 25% rate reduction for all physicians; Members receive a 45% reduction.
You may carry a certain amount of disability insurance already. But as your income and responsibilities continue to rise, your current level of protection may not be enough to cover living expenses while you're disabled.
Coverage is available for physicians under age 60 as either primary or supplementary to existing coverage. Get the level of protection you and your family need. For physicians age 60 - 64, contact our Physicians Financial Partners Program for Individual Disability Coverage.
Disability Income Insurance Coverage Details
Features & Benefits
Renewability and Termination