- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Short Term Medical
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
- Employed Physicians Financial Preparedness Report
Don't let financial obstacles impede your path to wellness. Even for the healthiest physicians, the regular cost of care can be overwhelming. AMA Insurance offers physicians access to supplemental health coverage, health insurance and other related products.
As a physician, you take care of so many others. We’re ready to help make sure you are covered.
Learn About These Health Insurance Products:
Note: the information, resources and products available through AHIX are offered by J.L. Barnes Insurance Agency, Inc, d/b/a JLBG Health.
Level Term Life Insurance
Apply for Life Insurance in $1,000 increments from $100,000 up to $2 million. Get a fixed rate for your coverage for your choice of 10, 15 or 20 years.
Disability Income Insurance
If a disabling illness or injury damages your income, it's vital to have long-term disability insurance coverage that can help replace your income.
Dental coverage is an important part of your personal safety net to help protect you and your family from unforeseen expenses.