- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
Health Insurance Plans
Major Medical Coverage available through AMA Insurance.
This Health Insurance Program can help provide physicians, their employees, and families with comprehensive major medical insurance coverage. The program is brought to you by JLBG Health, a vetted marketing partner of AMA Insurance Agency.
- Premium savings.
- A wide variety of choices for coverage from HSAs to PPOs for physicians, their practice or family.
- A shrinking deductible - a 20% deductible credit each year you do not meet your deductible.
- 10% healthy physician discount & preferred rates.
- Optional free Health Savings Account.
- Optional PPO or traditional health plan with extensive networks.
- Plans with a $20, $25, $30 or $40 co-pay for doctor visits.
- Wellness benefits and Prescription Drug Card.
- Worldwide coverage, 24-hours a day.
- Enhanced wellness benefits based on PPACA Guidelines effective September 23, 2010.
- Tele-Express, phone application - no paper applications to complete.
Note: Features are subject to state availability and may not apply to all physicians.
To learn more about the options available to lower your health insurance costs and maintain comprehensive coverage, visit www.amaiahealthplans.com or contact JLBG Health at 1-800-647-4505 for more details, physician rates, and a 15-minute phone application.
How will the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) guidelines affect your new or current health insurance? Please click here or call JLGB Health at 1-800-647-4505 for more information.