- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance Plans
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
Health Insurance Plans
Available through the American Health Insurance Exchange (AHIX)
AHIX provides easy to use tools and rate information. In addition, the website provides physicians with two methods to purchase health insurance coverage. A do-it-yourself (DIY) option is available, or if you prefer, AHIX also provides physicians with access to licensed professionals for knowledgeable advice and guidance.
To learn more about the options available through AHIX, visit www.amaiahealthplans.com. AHIX is brought to you by JLBG Health, an approved marketing partner of AMA Insurance. For additional information, contact a licensed representative at 1-800-647-4505.
Note: the information, resources and products offered through AHIX are provided by J.L. Barnes Insurance Agency, Inc, d/b/a JLBG Health.