- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
- Employed Physicians Financial Preparedness Report
Level Term Life Insurance
Level Term Life Insurance provides solid, level protection - all for a cost that can comfortably fit your budget.
AMA Insurance offers Level Term Life that is physician exclusive. You've worked hard to achieve what you have, now help preserve it.
Customize Your Level Term Life Coverage
- Apply for a coverage amount in $1,000 increments from $100,000 up to a maximum of $2 million.
- AMA Insurance offers Level Term Life that maintains the coverage amount you select at a fixed rate for your choice of 10, 15 or 20 years.
You can add coverage for your spouse or domestic partner at the same affordable physician rates. Spouses or domestic partners can apply for Level Term Life coverage even if you choose not to apply. Add $25,000 in coverage for each eligible child for a flat rate of $60 a year.
The Level Term Life plan also includes a renewability option should you wish to continue your family's protection beyond the original term.
Level Term Life Insurance Coverage Details
Features & Benefits
Renewability and Termination