- Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Health Insurance
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Partner Programs
- Additional Recommendations
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Request For Information
- What's Your Financial Planning Stage?
- Home Safety Quiz
- Knowing Your Auto Insurance Coverage Can Help You Save Money
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Storm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Small Businesses
- Wild Weather Catching Small Businesses Off Guard - How Medical Practices Can Prepare
- High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage: Ideal for Physicians in a Litigious Society
- Videos and Links
- Request a Quote
- Physician Financial PartnersSM
- 2013 Report on U.S. Physicians' Financial Preparedness
- Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician
- Employed Physicians Financial Preparedness Report
Preferred Term Life Insurance
You have a lot to protect. Perhaps your family is growing, or your nest egg is finally where you want it to be after saving for years.
If you need substantial coverage, AMA Insurance recommends the Preferred Term Life Insurance Plan.
AMA Insurance offers Preferred Term Life Insurance Plan for Physicians
- Up to $3,000,000 of solid protection.
- Renewable up to age 75.
- Your rate is lowest at younger ages, and adjusts every 5 years to parallel your increasing age and higher income.
Your spouse or domestic partner is also eligible if you choose to apply for coverage. They are eligible for their own protection at the same affordable group rates even if you choose to forego coverage. They may also add children to their plan.
As a physician, you have a great deal to protect. Here's a great deal of protection. It's available at affordable physician group rates through AMA Insurance.
Preferred Term Life Insurance Coverage Details
Features & Benefits
Renewability and Termination
for preferred term