Whether your destination is a foreign country or a neighboring city at least 100 miles from home, Assist America – a leading provider of global emergency travel services – provides an array of services for physicians and their eligible family members.
You and your family have the added security of global emergency services any time you travel 100 miles or more away from home, domestically or internationally.
All it takes is participation in certain plans offered by AMA Insurance to gain access to global emergency services from Assist America.
- Medical Consultation, Evaluation & Referral
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Foreign Hospital Admission Guarantee
- Prescription Assistance
- Care of Minor Children
- Medical Repatriation
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Trauma Counseling
- Pre-trip Information on immunization regulations, visa requirements, security advisories
Whenever you travel more than 100 miles away from your residence (for no longer than 90 consecutive days) you can count on Assist America's vast resources to help solve any medical emergency. All it takes is a single phone call.
Solving Travel Emergencies
- Assist America's Operations Center is staffed 24/7 by multi-lingual professionals
- Assist America has no exclusions for pre-existing conditions, geographic risk, adventure sports, alcohol-related incidents or suicide
- Assist America personnel are certified by the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch
Want to learn more? Go to Assist America today to learn how these services can help you and your family.
Assist America services are available at no additional charge to physicians and their families insured through certain plans offered by AMA Insurance, including Life, Disability, Office Overhead Expense, Catastrophic Major Medical, Hospital Income and Premier Accident. Assist America is available to residents of all states.
Assist America Global Emergency Services are also available for purchase for those not insured under AMA Insurance plans. Please call 1-888-627-5883 for more information.