Coast to Coast Vision Plan
Your eyes are the windows to your health. Now you and your family can see better savings at over 12,000 vision centers nationwide, including national chains and local retailers. You save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
- 10% to 30% off eye exams.
- Your eye doctor not in the network? The nomination process is a breeze!
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 15% to 40% eyeglasses and sunglasses through FramesDirect.com
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Sears, Target and more.
- Click to View full list of providers
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- Wide selection of major brand items: disposables, torics, bifocals and glass permeable.
- You receive exclusive access to the lowest contact lens prices through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery
THIS IS NOT INSURANCE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO REPLACE INSURANCE.
This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309, Dallas, TX 75367-1309.
Note: Coast to Coast Vision is currently not available in the following states: VT and WA.
Coast to Coast Vision is a subsidiary of New Benefits, a privately held company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Since its inception in 1989, Coast to Coast Vision has seen tremendous growth and currently has over 500 organizations representing over eight million members enrolled in the Vision Program.
Coast to Coast has arrangements with thousands of eye care professionals for reduced fees on exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses and other procedures.
Ongoing price and discount analysis ensures members receive competitive prices and quality. New Benefits has achieved its success through the delivery of exceptional customer service and value.