Insurance & Other Products
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Group Hospital Income Insurance
- High Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Coast to Coast Vision Card
- Assist America
- Group Insurance for Medical Schools
- Group Insurance for Residency Programs
- Financial Strategies
- NEW! Travel Insurance
- Get a Quote
- Financial Strategies
- Research & Insights
- About Us
High-Limit Personal Umbrella Insurance
If life throws you a curveball, will you be prepared? Your practice or professional liability coverage may not protect you in the event of a personal lawsuit.
The Physician's High-Limit Personal Umbrella Coverage Plan. It's Liability Protection with the High Limits Physicians Need.
- Up to $10,000,000 in coverage for preferred applicants*
- Pays defense costs in addition to the policy limit
- Broad definition of bodily injury includes mental injury, anguish, shock and humiliation
- Coverage for an unlimited number of automobiles, plus watercraft up to 75 feet, primary residence and vacation homes
- Zero deductible for claims
- Underwritten by United States Liability Insurance Group, an A++ rated insurance company by A.M. Best. A.M. Best Company is a global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry
Don't wait until an incident occurs to find out that your current personal liability limits are inadequate.
View the High-Limit Personal Umbrella white paper to learn more about why typical home/auto insurance liability limits could put your financial assets at risk.
Here are just some of the ways you as a physician can be protected if someone takes you to court**
One of your children posts a negative rant against a classmate on social media
The concrete on the hillside of your property falls into your neighbor's home, knocking it from its foundation
A tenant of your rental property suffered brain damage from carbon monoxide poisoning
The above examples can result in millions of dollars in liability damages.
Coverage is provided by: United States Liability Insurance Company, US Underwriters Insurance Company, Mount Vernon Fire Insurance Company or Mount Vernon Specialty Insurance Company.
*The maximum limit in FL is $5,000,000. The maximum limit in AL, IN, MS, NH and VT is $1,000,000. Preferred applicants are defined as accounts without drivers under age 23 with no more than 2 driving convictions in 3 years. $10 million is offered for any Preferred umbrella (state exceptions apply).
**Examples provided are actual claims submitted to United State Liability Insurance Company under the personal umbrella product.
This plan is not available in AK, LA or WV.
Get a Quote
Request a no-obligation quote onlineCalculate Quote
Call for more information or a no-obligation quote
9 am – 8 pm ET, Monday – Friday
9 am – 1 pm ET, Saturday