Insurance & Other Products
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Office Overhead Expense Insurance
- Hospital Income Insurance
- Group Insurance for Medical Schools
- Group Insurance for Residency Programs
- Financial Strategies
- International Medical Insurance
- Medicare Part D
- Dental Insurance
- Calculate Quote
- Financial Strategies
- Physicians in Focus
- About Us
International Medical Insurance for Medical Students
Short or long term insurance designed for those who need coverage while traveling outside of their home country. Plans are available for groups and individuals with flexible options depending on budget and coverage needs.
International Medical Insurance for Individuals
Customizable insurance for Medical Students, Residents, Global Health Participants, Healthcare Professionals, and Faculty and Staff while traveling outside of his or her home country for business, pleasure, medical brigades, or study. Available with flexible plan options depending on budget and coverage needs.
International Medical Insurance for Groups
Coverage can be tailored to groups and is designed for Student Exchange and Resident Programs, Medical Rotations, Global Health Brigades, International Medical Graduates, Healthcare Professionals, and Teaching Institutions.
All Plans are Customizable and Feature:
- Daily rates as low as $2.00
- Short term and long term options
- Responsive medical management 24/7/365 anywhere in the world
- Access to a global network of highly qualified providers
- Online service at your fingertips anytime, anywhere through MyIMG
- Special premiums for MPA participants
Not ready to purchase today?
Click HERE to submit a form with information about your upcoming trip and you will be sent an email prior to your travel with coverage details and instant quoting.
To learn more about the difference between Travel Insurance vs. Travel Medical Insurance, click HERE.
Coverage under the MPA Global Health Plan and MPA Global Explorer Plan will be placed by IMG with a surplus lines insurer with an A.M. Best financial strength rating of "A" (Excellent). The surplus lines insurer is not licensed in any U.S. jurisdiction. Claims under these plans are not covered by any state guaranty fund in the event of an insolvent insurer.
Contact IMG Customer Care
Determine what coverage is best for you atMedPlusTravel.com
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm EST Monday – Friday