Insurance & Other Products
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Office Overhead Expense Insurance
- Hospital Income Insurance
- Group Insurance for Medical Schools
- Group Insurance for Residency Programs
- Financial Strategies
- International Medical Insurance
- Medicare Part D
- Dental Insurance
- Calculate Quote
- Financial Strategies
- Physicians in Focus
- About Us
Wherever you are in your medical career—medical school, residency, practicing or looking ahead to retirement—we offer an exclusive portfolio of life insurance plans with benefits and rates tailored to physicians.
Serious accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. And serious accidents, especially if resulting in death or dismemberment, can bring severe financial consequences. Protect your family in the event of a serious accident with affordable coverage above and beyond your major medical insurance.
Physician-exclusive rates make the Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plan an affordable supplement to your health protection program.
AMA-Sponsored Premier Accident Insurance Plan Highlights
- Choice of benefit levels up to $1,000,000
- Benefits are paid in addition to any physician life, health or disability insurance benefits received
- Benefits can be used for any purpose
- All covered family members, including your spouse or domestic partner and children, are covered anywhere in the world
- BENEFIT REDUCTION: A member’s or spouse’s accidental death and dismemberment full benefit amount will be reduced by 75% on the date the member or spouse attains age 70.
- Physicians receive a 5% rate reduction. AMA Members receive a 20% rate reduction.
Benefits Payable to Physicians and their Families
Benefits are payable for insured losses which occur within 365 days after the covered accident. This plan includes provisions for losses due to exposure to the elements and for an insured's disappearance following a covered accident. The benefit amount you select is the maximum benefit payable for losses resulting from any one covered accident (excluding any extra protection benefits).
Benefits for insured family members are at a fixed percentage of the benefit amount you select. Please Note: If you insure both your spouse and dependent children, your spouse will be insured for 40% of the benefit amount you select and dependent children will be insured for 10% of your benefit. When you and your spouse are the only insureds, your spouse's benefit increases to 50% of the benefit your select. When you and your child(ren) are the only insureds, the benefit for each child increases to 15% of your benefit.
Ways to Enroll
Visit our enrollment site to enroll onlineEnroll Online
Enroll by Mail
Select your state and download an application to enroll by mail.Download
Physicians Also Purchased
DisabilityPro Insurance: Get up to $15,000 in monthly benefits with own-specialty coverage.