Wherever you are in your medical career–medical school, residency, practicing or looking ahead to retirement, we offer an exclusive portfolio of life insurance plans with benefits and rates tailored to physicians.
Pure Term Life Insurance offers financial flexibility at among the lowest rates we offer. This plan was specifically designed to help younger physicians provide loved ones significant life insurance protection, even if they are also still paying off loans. This high-quality coverage pays in addition to any coverage you might have.
Pure Term Life Insurance is available to both young physicians and their spouses or domestic partners under age 45 and residing in the U.S. Plus, the QuickDecision feature means that once you apply, you'll receive a decision quickly, possibly even on the spot.
Pay only for what you need
- You can request up to $1 million of coverage
- Your spouse or domestic partner can also apply for up to $1 million, at the same physician-exclusive rates
- Portable coverage that can stay with you after residency, throughout any job changes or if you become self-employed
- Affordable rates; rates are lowest for residents and recent graduates
- No medical exam required; acceptance is based on your answers to health questions and review of background databases
You know how important it is to have adequate life insurance coverage, and Pure Term is the answer.
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010
On Policy Form GMR-FACE/G-30616-0
Under Group Policy No. G-30616-0
Ways to Apply
Visit our enrollment site to apply online in minutes, and get a decision quickly--maybe even on the spot--thanks to QuickDecisionSMApply Online
Apply by Mail
Select your state and download an application to apply by mail.Download
Looking for More Coverage?
Preferred Term Life offers up to $3 million in protection and is renewable up to age 75.
Physicians Also Purchased
DisabilityPro Insurance provides up to $15,000 in monthly benefits with own-specialty coverage.
Exclusive AMA Member Discounts
Loans and financial service offerings: Special discounts on home loans, student loans, and credit cards.