- Insurance & Other Products
- Physician DisabilityPro Insurance
- Resident Disability Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Level Term Life Insurance
- Pure Term Life Insurance
- Preferred Term Life Insurance
- LIFEPace Term Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Hospital Income Insurance
- Premier Accident Insurance
- Office Overhead Expense Insurance
- Financial Strategies
- Research & Insights
- About Us
Office Overhead Expense Insurance for your Medical Practice
We offer quality office overhead expense insurance coverage to help protect your medical practice and employees.
If a disabling injury or illness temporarily stopped your medical practice and your income, how would your office keep running? If you're a practicing physician responsible for part or all your office overhead expenses, it’s important to have a solution in place.
An Office Overhead Expense Insurance plan can cover employee salaries, rent, and other expenses. Your medical office can keep going, even when you are unable to.
Office Overhead Expense Insurance Plan Highlights
- Helps cover ongoing office expenses if your total disability stops your office revenue
- Benefits up to $20,000 a month - paid in addition to any other disability benefits you may receive
- Coverage can be tailored to your medical practice's specific needs
- AMA Members receive a 35% rate reduction
Don't let your total disability disrupt the medical practice you've worked so hard to build. Your employees, and your patients, depend on you. AMA Insurance offers an affordable insurance solution.
Get a Quote Online
Call for a Quote
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm CT
Monday – Friday
Call for a Quote:1-888-627-5883
(8 am – 5 pm CT, M – F)
Apply by Mail
Select your state and download an application to apply by mail.Download
Questions?1-888-627-5883 Need to file a claim?
This plan is offered by AMA Insurance and underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York.