- Insurance & Other Products
- Physician DisabilityPro Insurance
- Resident Disability Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Level Term Life Insurance
- Pure Term Life Insurance
- Preferred Term Life Insurance
- LIFEPace Term Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Hospital Income Insurance
- Premier Accident Insurance
- Office Overhead Expense Insurance
- Financial Strategies
- Research & Insights
- About Us
Looking for a quick way to gain a better understanding of insurance or financial planning? AMA Insurance videos are designed to help physicians understand different types of insurance, debt management strategies and more.
6 Traits of Financially Prepared Women Physicians
A 30 minute on demand webinar exclusively for physicians.
Featuring: Robin Robertson, CLU
Senior Wealth Advisor, Millennium Brokerage Group
You will learn:
- The 6 Traits that financially prepared women physicians share
- How to get ‘on-track’ with your retirement plans (and stay there)
- What steps to take if you’re ‘behind’
- The roadmap to achieving the 6 Traits
Protecting Your Most Valuable Asset
Young physicians guide to the basics of Disability Income Insurance.
Young physicians guide to managing debt after medical school.
Contact Customer Care
Customer Care Hours
8 am – 5 pm CT, Monday – Friday
Financial Strategies: Professional solutions for retirement and financial planning.
Managing medical student loans: Know what options exist for repayment and deferment of student loans.